Abrasive Material Ceramic
Application Grinding fillet welds, T-joints and other hard-to-reach places
Arbor Size 7/8"
Attachment Type Arbor Hole
Backing Material Phenolic
Coat Type Closed
Density Standard Density
Disc Backing Weight X
Operating Speed 13000 rpm
Type Angled Flap Disc
Type Number Type 27
Product Weight 0.18
Tiger Angled flap discs deliver an aggressive, long life solution for grinding fillet welds, T-joints and other hard-to-reach places. The 90° angled flap design forms perfectly into angles while the phenolic back provides stability to the flaps. This combination optimizes flap-to-metal contact, resulting in exceptional feel and control for the operator while grinding and finishing.
- Aggressive Grinding - Tiger Angled attacks metal, removing more material in less time so you get the job done faster
- Top Coat - Grinder cooler to protect valuable parts and prevent loading on softer alloys
- Long Life - Keeps you grinding longer on Steel, Stainless, Aluminum and other hard-to-grind metals, lowering cost of use
- Flexibility of Approach - Angled flaps allow the operator to grind at a higher or lower angle, getting into hard-to-reach places more easily
- Smooth Finish - While grinding fillet welds, the angled flaps reduce the risk of gouging the work-piece
- Mounting Options - Available in 7/8" arbor or with a 5/8" -11 nut for fast change-over
Tiger Angled is ideal for fillet welds, T-Joints, hard-to-reach places and on repair and re-work surfaces.