> Performus Series Dispensers
These air-powered (or pneumatic) dispensers reduce costs and improve productivity by delivering precise, repeatable fluid deposits resulting in higher yields. Manufacturers benefit from a more controlled dispensing solution that reduces guesswork, fluid waste, and operator fatigue.
The Performus X100 features a 0-100 psi (0-7 bar) pressure regulator that handles all fluids.
The Performus X15 features a 0-15 psi (0-1 bar) pressure regulator that provides greater control when dispensing thin fluids.
Performus X100 and X15 units feature vacuum control, a convenient Teach function that makes it simple to set initial shot size, an I/O connection, and universal power supply.
- Teach, Timed, and Steady modes of operation
- Vacuum control keeps thin fluids from dripping between cycles
- Digital time/pressure display
- Metal chassis that also acts as a Faraday cage
- Consistent dots, fills, and neat beads
- Metal chassis increases physical protection of the dispenser, making it ideal for use in industrial environments and improves EMI/RFI protection
- Replacement part kits for easy service and maintenance in the field
See manual for replacement parts.
Used for operator-controlled dispensing applications that do not require a timed shot, the Performus I handles all fluids to dispense dots, beads, and fills. It features an electric foot pedal, plus vacuum control to keep thin fluids from dripping.
- Steady mode
- Analog air pressure display
- 0-100 psi (0-7 bar) pressure regulator
- Fast, controlled application
- Clean, drip-free cutoff
- Compact design
The Complete System
Order these items to complete your benchtop fluid dispensing system. EFD Optimum® components are designed work with your dispenser to produce the most accurate, repeatable deposits possible.
- Adapter assembly
- Syringe barrels
- Dispensing tips
- Tip and end caps