The rackmount, 4-step sequential power panel with surge suppression and alarm interface is available with rocker or key-switch activation . The 1U steel chassis features a total of 9 outlets (6 switched, 3 unswitched) for sequential activation/deactivation of connected equipment . Delay between sequenced steps can be adjusted (0 . 5-10 seconds) using a small screwdriver (not included) to avoid unintended changes . ETL-listed in the U . S . and Canada to UL Standard 60065, panel has a power rating of 120V AC, 60Hz/20A with EMI/RFI filtering . Includes 9-ft . cord with NEMA 5-20P plug .
Rear termination blocks accommodate remote switches, external triggers and an alarm system interface for use where mandated by fire code . Includes two dry contact closures (steps 5 and 6) for triggering remote power control units (RPC-series units not included) . Switches can be overridden for life safety systems where fire code mandates an alarm interface . Some models also include optional surge suppression function (GSA GradeA – Mode1 – Class1 endurance) that defeats surges up to 72, 000A and is UL1449-2 / ANSI C62 . 41-compliant .
- Total of 9 outlets: 6 switched (2-single on back, 2-duplex on back); 3 unswitched (1-single on front, 2-single on back) .
- Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A (each receptacle rated 15A)
- Actuation Switch: front panel rocker- or key-switch with momentary contacts (normally open SPST) plus rear barrier strip termination blocks for momentary (normally open) remote switches .
- Alarm Interface: lock on, lock off and switch lock functions for alarm system or master control panel applications .
- External Control Connections: plug-in barrier strip terminal blocks
- EMI/RFI Filter: 19dB@500kHz, 42dB@30MHz
- Dimensions: 19'W x 1 . 75'H (1U) x 9'D
- Made in the U . S . A .
This listing for On/Off Switch Key