Handle Length 4-1/2"
Handle Material Rubber
Lip Size 5/8"
Material Stainless Steel
Product Weight 0.975
The 6" long stainless steel blade moves smoothly along the edge of concrete sidewalks and slabs. This edger creates a 1/2" radius on the edge of concrete slabs to prevent that edge from chipping with wear. The lip extends down 5/8" for even coverage along ends and forms. The 6" square tool provides the perfect amount of coverage on sidewalks and small projects. A steel mounting welded to the blade attaches the ProForm soft grip handle. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite.
Kraft Tool Co. has been an American manufacturer of quality hand tools for the concrete, masonry, asphalt, plaster, drywall, tile, floor covering, and leveling trades for over 35 years.
- Strong long-wearing #16 gauge stainless steel
- 1/2" radius on stainless steel blade
- Creates smooth radius to prevent chipping of concrete
- Blade extends down 5/8" for proper coverage
- Small size is great for sidewalks, touch ups and small jobs
- Steel mounting welded to blade
- Rivet free for a smooth finish
- Comfortable ProForm soft grip handle
- Textured, secure grip even when wet
- Orange handle is easy to spot on jobsite
Prevent concrete edges from chipping with wear