The Eppendorf Serological Pipettes
are part of Eppendorf's newest system, the Easypet 3 and serological pipettes. While the are designed to work with the Easypet 3, these serological pipettes are also compatible with all existing serological pipette controllers making them a versatile addition to your laboratory. The serological pipettes off clear and precise graduations overlaid on a ultra clear pipet material for quick and easy miniscus determination. Pipettes are color-coded to help properly identify the correct pipette size.
Certified absence of detectable pyrogens, DNA, RNase & DNase, non-cytotoxic. Individually wrapped with easy to open paper/plastic wrap. Key Features:
- Comprehensive packaging to ensure convenient storage and reliable use
- For use with Easypet 3 and existing serological pipet controllers
- Ultra clear virgin polystyrene meeting the requirement of USP VI
- Sterility assurance level of 10 -6 ; Individually wrapped
- Certified pyrogen, DNA, RNase &DNase, non-cytotoxic
- Volume color-coding
This listing is for Case of 400.