Comfortable to hold and easy to use, the Heathrow Scientific Manual Pipette Controller
was designed with an ergonomic grip and bulb for simple and precise operation. A "T" bar thumb lever controls the aspirating and dispensing speeds from serological pipettes from 1 to 100 mL in size.
Operation is simple: Squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid. Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette, or push the lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid. A press of the central bulb on the unit blows-out any remaining fluid if necessary. Key Features
- Inline ergonomic design reduces stress with ease of handling and operation
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1 to 100 mL
- Includes a replaceable 0.45µm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Stay organized with two additional nose cones (green, white) for color identification
- Polypropylene nozzle and silicone pipette adapter is autoclavable
- 9" x 2.1" x 2.1"
- 1-Year Warranty