With Wiha-SoftFinish® Handle
• Blade is CVM tool steel, hardened to average 58/60RC.
• Each tool individually tested to 10, 000 volts and rated to 1, 000 Volt ac or 1, 500 Volt dc.
• SoftFinish® handle has a solid molded core with soft outer cushion grip. 40% more torque than conventional handles.
• Insulation molded directly onto the blade for permanent bonding.
• Insulation Test Standards: Insulation according to EN/EC 60900, ASTM F-1505-01, New VDE 0682/part 201, DIN 7437, NFPA70E & CSA.
MADE IN GERMANY
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Hand Tools > Screwdrivers And Nutdrivers