- Wireless gloves are knitted with high-performance Spectra Guard fiber for cut and abrasion resistance
- Fiber is 10 times stronger than steel yet very lightweight
- Superior tactile sensitivity
- CFR 21-approved for food contact
- White with colored overedge for easy size identification
Light- to medium-duty gloves are wireless and made of Spectra Guard fiber for cut and abrasion resistance. Gloves also feature superior tactile sensitivity and a colored overedge for easy size identification. Ambidextrous. Color: white.
Caution: Although these gloves are cut-resistant, they are not cut-proof. Do not subject to high-speed or highly serrated blades. Always disconnect power before cleaning or removing slicer blades.
This listing is for Each
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Occupational Health & Safety > Personal Protection > Hand Protection