Tripp Lite's award-winning WatchDog Software automatically reboots locked-up or poorly performing system service applications, helping ensure 100% availability and profitability for kiosks, web/email servers, security system computers and other remote, unattended systems. Set CPU- and memory-usage thresholds and monitor service performance in one application, fully compatible with most Tripp Lite UPS Systems.
For a complete protection and availability solution, purchase a Tripp Lite UPS System to use with WatchDog Software. The UPS System will safeguard connected equipment against downtime and damage due to blackouts, surges and other power problems. Another benefit of deploying a UPS System with WatchDog Software is the ability to reboot a completely locked system. WatchDog Software automatically directs PowerAlert Software (included FREE on the WatchDog Software CD-ROM) to reboot the computer and connected equipment by powering down and restarting the UPS System. WatchDog Software supports Windows NT, 2000 and XP Systems.
- Ensures 100% availability of remote, unattended systems (kiosks, web/email servers, security system CPUs and more) by monitoring and restarting locked-up or poorly performing services
- Eliminates costly troubleshooting calls
- Provides a complete protection and availability solution when used with a Tripp Lite UPS System
- Service List Interface allows managers to select the services they want WatchDog Software to monitor
- Configuration Interface allows managers to set CPU usage thresholds and query parameters for select services
- Benchmarking Interface allows managers to collect and view service performance on an easy-to-read graph and proactively address recurrent problems
- Supports Windows® NT, 2000 and XP systems
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Software > Software Products > Software