's intelligent, line-interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only one rack space(1U) in a 2 or 4 post rack, with included accessories for upright tower placement. Large internal batteries offer 14.6 minutes half load runtime and 3.2 minutes at full load. Maintains regulated 120V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts as low as 90V. 500VA/300 watt power handling capability is compatible with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 6 UPS supported outlets with a single outlet load bank that can be individually controlled via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Includes 1 surge-only outlet for peripherals not requiring battery backup.
Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in accessory slot supports Network Management Card options, such as 's SNMPWEBCARD network interface. Emergency Power Off(EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency situation. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive all-black color scheme. Features:
- .5 kVA / 500VA / 300 watt line interactive UPS.
- 1U rack / tower compatible form factor.
- NEMA 5-15P input connection; 7 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles.
- Installed depth of only 11.8 in / 29.8 cm.
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 14.6 minutes at half load(250VA/150 watts) and 3.2 minutes at full load(500VA/300 watts).
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life.
- Maintains regulated 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 90V.
- Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets and 1 surge-only outlet.
- One of the UPS supported outlets is switched for remote load shedding or rebooting of an individual device.
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring software enables detailed site power and UPS status updates with support for unattended shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted.
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data, and utility power condition via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces.
- Optional Network Management Card options, such as 's SNMPWEBCARD network interface.
- Supports 's WatchDog software application to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application, OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications(requires optional WATCHDOGSW).
- Emergency Power Off(EPO) interface with cable.
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs.
- Network-grade AC surge suppression.
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal UPS batteries.
- Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA): 500.
- Output Watt Capacity (Watts): 300.
- Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported: 110V; 115V; 120V.
- Nominal Voltage Details: 120v nominal output in battery mode.
- Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz.
- Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode): -15%, +13% .
- Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): +/- 5% .
- Output Receptacles: (6) 5-15R .
- UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only): 6 UPS outlets, 1 surge-only outlet.
- Load Management Receptacles: One switchable single-outlet 5-15R load bank.
- Output AC Waveform (AC Mode): Sine wave.
- Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM sine wave.
- Rated input current (Maximum Load): 5.6A.
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported: 120V AC.
- UPS Input Connection Type: 5-15P.
- Input Circuit Breakers: 15A.
- UPS Input Cord Length (ft.) 10
- Recommended Electrical Service: 15A 120V.
- Input Phase: Single-Phase.
- Full Load Runtime (min.): 3.2 min. (300w).
- Half Load Runtime (min.): 14.6 min. (150w).
- DC System Voltage (VDC): 12.
- Battery Recharge Rate (Included Batteries): Less than 16 hours from 10% to 90% (typical, full load discharge).
- Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge: RBC62-1U.
- Battery Access: Battery access door.
- Battery Replacement Description: Hot-swappable, user replaceable batteries.
- Expandable Runtime: No.
- Included Mounting Accessory Description: Included mounting flanges support rackmount installation in 2 or 4 post racks.
- Primary Form Factor: Rackmount.
- UPS Power Module Dimensions (hwd, in.): 1.73 x 17.32 x 11.26.
- Rack Height: (U Spaces): 1.
- Minimum Required Rack Depth (inches): 14.3.
- UPS Power Module Weight (lbs.): 17.6
- UPS Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.): 5 x 22.5 x 16
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 19.9
- UPS Housing Material: Steel.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Computer Accessories