Super Lube® everywhere . . .and no wear!
Patented synthetic NLGI grade 2 heavy-duty multi-purpose lubricant with PTFE. Synthetic base fluids and the addition of PTFE micro powders combine to form a premium lubricant that provide long life protection against friction, wear, rust and corrosion. Machinery lasts longer, downtime is reduced and productivity is increased. USDA listed food grade lube, rated H1 for incidental food contact. Super Lube will not run or drip, does not evaporate or form gummy deposits and will not dry out, melt or separate. Compatible with mist lubricants. Outlasts conventional grease 50-100% and has excellent adhesion.
• Rec. & Sports
• Lithium, Bentone Calcium or Aluminum Complex Greases
• High/Low Temp Grease
• Electric Motor Grease
• Bearing Grease
• Food Grade Grease
• Wheel Bearing Grease
• Valve Sealant
• Dielectric Grease
• Multi-Purpose Grease
• Clean, non-toxic, non-staining, dielectric long lasting lubricant.
• USDA rating H1, will not drip, run or evaporate.
• Impervious to salt water, safe in potable water.
• Prevents rust & corrosion while reducing friction.
• Compatible with conventional lubricants.
• Repels dirt, dust and grime.
• Extends machinery and equipment life, while saving time & money!
• Will not stain or harm wood, leather, rubber, plastics, fabric and paints.
• Operating temperature range -45° to +450°F.
Color: Translucent White
NLGI Grade: 2
Dropping Point: 500°F (260°C)
Load Wear Index: 47 Kg.
Weld Point: 250 Kg.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR?USE?IN:
• Extremely High Temperatures.
• High or Pure Oxygen Environments.
• An Extreme Pressure Where Metal Based Grease Would Be Required.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Maintenance Fluids