Self-cleaning lubricant that actually cleans while lubricating. Leaves behind a protective shield lubricant that will not attract dust. The dry coating provides a low efficient of friction which gives excellent lubrication and release properties. Can be used on wood, metal, and most plastics not under stress and has excellent thermal and chemical stability, forming a natural insulating barrier when used on electronics. Approved under MIL-L-60326(MU) amendment 1.
• Clean, non-conducting, non-staining, long lasting lubricant.
• Operating temp range -45° to +500°F.
• Effective mold release agent, not affected by oil, water or solvents.
• Resists acid attack, dries on contact.
• Stops squeaks, sticks, while preventing corrosion.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Maintenance Fluids