Ideal 6FRTQ RG-6 F compression connectors have an exclusive RTQ design that allows them to be used with regular, tri and quad shielded coax cable. Quickly simplify your tool box and your shop inventory with these all-in-one F connectors.
The RTQ Series handles frequencies up to 3GHz. Jar of 50. Features:
- RTQ(TM) design allows Regular/Tri/Quad shield cables to work in a single connector
- Designed for use in cable and satellite TV installations
- WeatherProof(TM) internal ring and patented aback seal prevent mositure migration for indoor/outdoor use
- Industry standard 21mm compressed length-works with non-IDEAL compression tools
- Return loss: >30dB up 3 GHz. Frequency range: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
- Standard 1/4' x 1/4' cable preparation
- All brass, with nickel plated bodies, > 40 pounds cable retention on all models
- Designed for optimal performance on 75 Ohm coaxial cable
- CABLE TYPE: RG-6/RG-6 Quad
- CONNECTOR TYPE: F, Model 6FRTQ
- CENTER CONDUCTOR: ALL
- DIELECTRIC DIAMETER: .175' - .183'
- OVERALL JACKET DIAMETER: .260' - .305'
- Standard 1/4' x 1/4' cable prep/strip required
- Use with 30-793, 30-603, 33-632 compression tools
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Cable Zone > Hardware Connectivity > Connectors