Ideal 59FRTQ Series F-Connectors quickly and easily terminate on RG59 regular, Tri and Quad shield coaxial cable. Featuring a non corrosive nickel plated brass body and polycarbonate bushing, these also house a weatherproof internal ring providing additional protection in outdoor use. Jar of 50. Features:
- RTQ(TM) design allows Regular/Tri/Quad shield cables to work in a single connector
- Designed for use in cable and satellite TV installations
- WeatherProof(TM) internal ring and patented aback seal prevent mositure migration for indoor/outdoor use
- Industry standard 21mm compressed length-works with non-IDEAL compression tools
- Return loss: >30dB up 3 GHz. Frequency range: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
- Standard 1/4' x 1/4' cable preparation
- All brass, with nickel plated bodies, > 40 pounds cable retention on all models
- Designed for optimal performance on 75 Ohm coaxial cable
- CABLE TYPE: RG-59/RG-59 Quad
- CONNECTOR TYPE: F, Model 59FRTQ
- CENTER CONDUCTOR: All
- DIELECTRIC DIAMETER: .135' - .148'
- OVERALL JACKET DIAMETER: .220' - .270'
- Standard 1/4' x 1/4' cable prep/strip required
- Use with 30-793, 30-603, 33-632 compression tools.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Cable Zone > Hardware Connectivity > Connectors