- Channel Supported: CATV
- Channel Frequency: 54 MHz to 550 MHz - CATV
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
- Features: SAW Filtered
- Audio Decoding: Mono
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x Female RF Out, 1 x Female Audio In, 1 x Female Video In
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 19.0"
- Depth: 3.0"
- Weight (Approximate): lb
- Additional Information: BTSC Stereo Compatible pre-emphasis disable switch provides pass-through for stereo signals , Front panel controls and test point enable easy setup and monitoring , IRC and HRC offsets available for frequency settings in systems using offset channels , Auxiliary AC outlet for convenience
- Certifications & Standards: UL
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
The Pico Macom PCM55SAW is a professional grade microprocessor controlled phase-locked loop synthesized single channel audio-video modulator. The unit is field re-tunable within band via internal dip-switch channel selection and minimum output filter retuning. This modulator is used in more heavily channel loaded systems and where cost effective expansion up to 550MHz is desired and greater frequency stability and higher spurious free adjacent channel performance is required. Information
- Name: MODULATOR F/CHANNEL 20
- Category: Modulators
- UPC Code: 999999260276
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories > Distribution