- Channel Supported: CATV
- Channel Frequency: 54 MHz to 550 MHz - CATV
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
- Features: SAW Filtered
- Audio Decoding: Mono
- Audio Line In: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 3"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.60 lb
- Additional Information:
BTSC Stereo Compatible pre-emphasis disable switch provides pass-through for stereo signalsFront panel controls and test point enable easy setup and monitoringIRC and HRC offsets available for frequency settings in systems using offset channelsAuxiliary AC outlet for convenience
- Certifications & Standards:
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
The Pico Macom PCM55SAW is a professional grade microprocessor controlled phase-locked loop synthesized single channel audio-video modulator. The unit is field re-tunable within band via internal dip-switch channel selection and minimum output filter retuning. This modulator is used in more heavily channel loaded systems and where cost effective expansion up to 550MHz is desired and greater frequency stability and higher spurious free adjacent channel performance is required. Information
- Name: PCM55 SAW Channel D Rack-Mount RF Modulator, Pico Macom 55DD SAW FILTERED MODULATOR, Pico // Pico Digital Inc
- Category: Modulators, Video Accessories, AV Accessories, Audio & Video
- UPC Code: 999999272666
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories > Distribution