The Pico Macom demodulator provides a cost-effective solution for digital-to-analog conversion. The will accept an unencrypted 8VSB or QAM digital RF signal and convert it to baseband video and left and right stereo audio outputs. The demodulator can receive all of the 18 ATSC video formats, including HD video, and convert them for display on nondigital TV sets over analog channels. Features:
- Decodes 8VSB, 64 QAM and 256 QAM (Annex B) digital RF signals in the frequency range 54 to 860 MHz.
- High Density design, up to 10 modules in 2 RU.
- Stereo Output.
- Front panel indicator LED to monitor input 8VSB or QAM signal lock.
- Easily configured power controller allows individual channel mapping and automatic scanning of individual modules.
- Convenient front panel channel selection for channel and demodulation mode settings.
- Equipped with short and long equalizer taps to eliminate multi-path effects.
- Decodes all 18 ATSC video formats.
- Input voltage between 90-260Vac.
- Supports IRC and HRC offsets.
- One F-connector video output and two stereo RCA left and right audio outputs provided at the back of the unit.
- Extremely low power consumption
- Nonvolatile memory for easy channel recall in the event of power failure
Shown as a complete system with one CPS, one PM-MPC12C chassis and 10 modules.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories > Distribution