The work holding tool with EXPANDED capabilities!
Working on larger objects? The jaws on this vise open a generous 6'. Features:
- Wide opening jaws open to 6' (152.4mm) and close to 0'
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875' (47.6mm) high x 1.5' (38.1mm) wide and provide a sure grip to hold and insulate PC boards and other larger objects; reverse the pads and the wide 'V' holds delicate cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90' Tilt, 360' Turn & 360' Rotation
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8' (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Base features 4.3125' (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4' (6.3mm) flathead screws (not included)
- Height: 7.3125' (185.7mm), Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.4kg)
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Hand Tools > Vises