3 Year Extended Warranty for Telephone $500.00-$749.99 Complete terms and conditions and warranty certificate will be mailed to you upon purchase.
- To obtain service under this contract, you must contact warranty provider during regular business hours and obtain an Authorized Service Reference Number. You will need to have your Membership ID number and sales receipt available.
- There is no deductible.
- Registration is required.
- Contract is transferable for a $15 fee.
- This warranty covers parts and labor costs resulting from a mechanical or electrical failure of the Product caused by defects in workmanship and/or materials, and may include costs of shipping the Product from a repair center if required. As an extension of your written manufacturers warranty and unless otherwise noted, the service plan covers exactly the same parts and services offered in the manufacturers written warranty.
- After a claim authorization request has been issued, you will be required to send your product to a repair facility in order to initiate service. In the event that the warranty provider opts to replace your Product, you may be required to ship your product to a designated facility in order to initiate the replacement process. The warranty provider will replace the covered Product with one of equal features or current market value or reimburse you for the replacement of the Product at the providers discretion, when required, due to a breakdown experienced during normal wear and tear. Reimbursement may take the form of a gift card valid up to one year at Neobits. Product breakdowns resulting from actions or events which would not be covered under the manufacturers written warranty will not be replaced.
- Coverage begins upon expiration of the manufacturers written warranty and extends for the duration of the contract. In the event of uneven length manufacturer coverage (e.g. 1 year parts, 90 days labor), this Contract shall begin upon the expiration of the manufacturers written warranty with the shorter duration.
- For any single claim, the limit of liability under this Contract shall be the lesser cost of (1) repairs performed up to the purchase price original paid, (2) replacement of covered Product with a product of comparable functions or features (3) monetary reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement up to the purchase price paid for the covered Product, or (4) monetary reimbursement up to the lesser of the price paid or its current market value.
- Not covered: incidental or consequential damages, pre-existing conditions, damage from accident or misuse, failure to follow instructions, third party actions such as vandalism, acts of god, war or other hostilities, and other such circumstances (see contract for full list).
- Other terms and conditions apply, see contract for full details. This description is intended as a general guideline. In case this description does not match the Contract, the Contract applies.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone System Accessories > Services & Extended Warranties