Omnitron System's iConverter 8863-0 is an 8-Channel CWDM Multiplexer and Demultiplexer plug-in module that supports ITU-T G.694.2 Wavelengths between 1470 and 1610 in 20nm increments. The iConverter 8-Channel CWDM MUX is designed to multiplex up to 8 wavelengths over single-mode fiber and occupies a single slot in an iConverter Chassis.
Omnitron System's CWDM/X modules are protocol and rate transparent allowing different services of up to 10Gbps per wavelength in point-to-point or protected ring topologies. They provide ideal solution to expand the capacity of existing fiber infrastructure, or consolidate multiple fiber strands in enterprise, data center interconnectivity, government/military, and Service provider's transport and access networks.
- Compact form factor yields one of the highest port densities in the industry with up to 120 ports in a 2U chassis
- Scalable to 8 or 16 channels using an optional Expansion Port or separate Band Splitter
- Optional 1310 Pass Band Port enables existing 1310nm networks to carry up to an additional 8 CWDM channels
- Protocol transparent to combine individual wavelengths for services ranging from Ethernet, EPON, RFoG, Fibre Channel, TDM and other protocols
- Minimal and uniform optical loss facilitates predictable network planning and efficient use of optical power budget.
- Seamless integration with other iConverter media converters and chassis for multi-service platforms
- Commercial (0 to 50°C) and wide (-40 to 60°C) temperature ranges
- One (1) Year Warranty and Free 24/7 Technical Support
Multiple multiplexers can be cascaded to combine 8, 12 or 16 wavelengths.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Networking Products > Network & Communication