Omnitron System's iConverter 8860-3 is an 4-Channel CWDM Multiplexer and Demultiplexer plug-in module that supports ITU-T G.694.2 Wavelengths 1470, 1490, 1590, 1610 and Expansion port. The iConverter 4-Channel CWDM MUX is designed to multiplex up to 4 wavelengths over single-mode fiber and occupies a single slot in an iConverter Chassis.
Omnitron System's CWDM/X modules are protocol and rate transparent allowing different services of up to 10Gbps per wavelength in point-to-point or protected ring topologies. They provide ideal solution to expand the capacity of existing fiber infrastructure, or consolidate multiple fiber strands in enterprise, data center interconnectivity, government/military, and Service provider's transport and access networks.
- Compact form factor yields one of the highest port densities in the industry with up to 120 ports in a 2U chassis
- Scalable to 8 or 16 channels using the expansion port with an extra multiplexer
- Protocol transparent to combine individual wavelengths for services ranging from Ethernet, Fibre Channel, EPON, TDM and other protocols
- Minimal and uniform optical loss facilitates predictable network planning and efficient use of optical power budget.
- Seamless integration with other iConverter media converters and chassis for multi-service platforms
- Commercial (0 to 50°C) and wide (-40 to 60°C) temperature ranges
- One (1) Year Warranty and Free 24/7 Technical Support
Multiple multiplexers can be cascaded to combine 8, 12 or 16 wavelengths.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Networking Products > Network & Communication