The GX/T provides 10/100/1000 UTP copper to Gigabit Ethernet fiber conversion and can be used in a managed or unmanaged fashion.
The GX/T is ideal in network core or Central Office (CO) applications when conversion is required from a 10/100/1000 core switch to GigE fiber, and in edge applications when the GigE fiber is converted back into 10/100/1000 copper and delivered to a departmental or Customer Premise (CPE) switch.
The UTP port supports 10/100/1000 and Half/Full-Duplex auto-negotiation with both hardware and software manual override controls.
Advanced features include VLAN, which allows network managers control the traffic flow between the UTP, fiber and backplane ports to enhance security, and Port Access Control, which provides the ability to enable or disable individual ports to control delivery of services to customers. The GX/T also supports port level MIB statistics reporting a real-time packet statistics to provide performance and operational monitoring.
The GX/T features user-selectable Link Propagate, Link Segment, Remote Fault Detection and Symmetrical Fault Detection modes to facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting.
iConverter GX/T modules are hot-swappable and can be mounted in a 19-Module (2U high) or 5-Module (1U high) rack-mountable chassis (19-inch or 23-inch) with any combination of redundant AC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supplies. They can also be mounted in a 2-Module AC or 18 to 60VDC powered chassis, or in a 1-Module AC/DC powered chassis.
- Conforms to 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T and 1000BASE-X specifications
- Supports VLANs, Port Access Control and MIB statistics
- UTP port supports 10/100/1000 and Half/Full-Duplex auto-negotiation
- User-selectable link fault detection modes facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting
- Management is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- Modules are hot-swappable in 19-Module, 5-Module, 2-Module or 1-Module chassis
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Networking Products > Network & Communication > Transceivers/Media Converters