The miConverter Gx is a miniature 1000BASE-T UTP copper to 1000BASE-X fiber Gigabit Ethernet media converter. The miConverter Gx provides cost-effective fiber connectivity from Gigabit switches to diagnostic equipment, desktop and laptop computers.
The miConverter Gx is the first Gigabit media converter powered by a USB port (1.0, 1.1, and 2.0). An optional USB Power Adaptor Cable is available, which reduces the module's weight and eliminates the need to tether the miConverter Gx to an electrical outlet.
- Miniature Gigabit Ethernet media converter
- Supports 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-X and the IEEE 802.3 specification
- Plug-and-Play capability
- USB power via optional Power Adapter Cable
- Supports Full/Half-Duplex fiber optic auto-negotiation
- Multimode and single-mode fiber options
- LED indicators for UTP and fiber status
- Domestic, Universal and Country/Region specific power supply options
- Wall-mount with optional mounting brackets or included Velcro® strips
- Small and lightweight, only 5 ounces (without power supply)
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Networking Products > Network & Communication > Transceivers/Media Converters