The Rackmount Balun Chassis 16 is designed as a head-end cable management solution to allow any combination of MuxLab square baluns to be installed in a 19' relay rack. Head-end AV equipment such as DVD players, video server sand sat boxes may be installed in a local wiring closet and connected to the Cat5 structured cabling system via a wide array of MuxLab balun solutions. The panel is custom-tailored to allow any combination of up to sixteen (16) MuxLab baluns to be installed. The baluns may be installed with the RJ45 either front or rear facing depending on where the Cat5 cabling will enter or exit the system. At the display end, the appropriate MuxLab baluns are installed at the display to support a fully Cat5 cabling solution.
Each balun snaps into place and is held firmly by a spring latching mechanism. The one-piece design makes the product easy to install and maintain. There are no parts to lose or replace. Features:
- Supports up to sixteen (16) baluns
- Baluns install front or rear-facing
- Space efficient - 2U height
- Latching mechanism for secure installation
- Snap-in design for ease of installation
- Includes four (4) rackmount screws and washers
- Slot number silkscreen on front and rear.
- One-piece design
- Design patent pending
- 2 Year Warranty on all Active Products - lifetime Warranty on all Passive Products
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories > TV Accessories