• A toolmaker's microscope well suited for measuring dimensions and angles of machined metals.
• The compact body makes it ideal for use on shopfloors with limited space.
• The eyepiece section of the optical tube incorporates a vernier protractor. Angle meaurement is performed easily by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image.
• Complete selection of interchangeable reticles are available.
• Both the transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain the optimal illumination intensity for the workplace.
• Two XY states with different travel ranges, 2' x 2' (50mm x 50mm) and 4' x 2' (100mm x 50mm), are available.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Hand Tools > Measuring And Layout Tools