INCH HEIGHT MASTERS
The Height Master features a stack of reference blocks and a speed dial type micrometer head housed in a rigid, iron cast frame.
• Contains accurate reference block stack, which easily provides a desired height.
• Models with staggered design of block stack have two measuring faces on the same level, one facing up and the other facing down.
• Speed dial type micrometer head for rapid setting of desired heights.
• Rigid construction to ensure stable height measurement and a long service life.
• Three carbide tipped pads lapped to serve as an accurate reference on the surface plate and ensure durability.
• Each Height Master is supplied with a gage block for zero setting.
• Supplied in fitted wooden case.
• Dimensions: 5.9(W) x 17.1(H) x 5.3(D).
- CERTIFICATE OF ACCURACY
Each MITUTOYO Height Master is supplied with a Certificate of Accuracy traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. It certifies the measuring block accuracy, (which is calibrated from surface plate to the top land of each measuring block) and lead screw accuracy.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies