The most direct gear train design ever applied to test indicators means higher level of sensitivity, reliability, repeatability and accuracy throughout tool life.
• Jeweled bearings
• No-clutch structure
• Water and dust resistant
• Glare-free crystal with scratch-resistant coating
• O ring incorporated in new bezel design, seals instrument from dust and oil mist.
• Enlarged pitch of teeth on crown gear improves ability of indicator to withstand shock.
• Rubber bumpers limit travel of sector gear and prevent damage due to excessive travel.
• Special alloy of sector gear provides greater resistance to wear, and longer distance between pivot points of linkage to better protect against shock.
• Carbide point, .078 DIA., is standard.
• Dovetails, integral with housing, give broad flexibility for mounting of instruments.