A professional quality, butane-powered soldering iron, flameless heat tool and butane torch Features:
- Standard with protective cap, soldering and heat tip
- Pen-sized heat tool fits in your shirt pocket for absolute portability. No outlets required.
- Aluminum fuel tank with viewing window to indicate fuel level
- Optional tips and accessories available
- Operates for approximately 20 minutes at #3 setting
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, torch materials and more
- Dimensions: 6.5" L (165 mm)
- Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 60 Watt
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane Butane
- Gas Tank Capacity: .2 fl. oz. (6 cc)
- Approx. Operating Time: 20 min.
- Net Weight: 2.2 oz. (53 g)
- Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 806 F (430 C)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 392 F to 842 F (200 C to 450 C)
- Shipped Empty
- Approx. Torch Tip Temp.: 2372 F (1300 C)
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Soldering, Brazing & Welding > Soldering Equipment