A professional quality, self-igniting soldering iron, hot knife and flameless heat tool kit Features:
- Kit contains UT-100Si Ultratorch, three Ultratip soldering tips, a hot air tip, heat shrink reflector, hot knife, wire cutter, needle nose pliers, coil of 60/40 solder, sponge and cap packed in a rugged plastic carrying case
- Butane powered for complete portability
- Multifunctional for versatility
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Features Ultratip soldering tips with an oxygen-free copper base, ceramic catalyst and extra thick iron and chrome plating for longer tip life and higher thermal conductivity, perfect for today's lead-free solder
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Carrying case keeps tools and accessories organized and has additional slots for storage of optional tip and Master Ultratane Butane
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Optional tips and accessories available
- Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202°F (650°C)
- Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482°F to 932°F (250°C to 500°C)
- Equivalent to 20 to 80 Watt Electric Iron
- Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz (28cc)
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane Butane
- Dimensions (Kit): 11.25" L x 8" W x 2.5" H
- Dimensions (Tool): 10.3" L
- Net Weight (Kit): 1 lbs. 1 oz.
- Net Weight (Tool): 5.5 oz (100 g)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipped Without Butane
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies > Soldering, Brazing & Welding > Soldering Equipment