Specially formulated with PTFE for added sealing power, Slic-Tite® is the premium thread sealant paste. It has been successfully used for decades to seal water, air, steam, natural gas, and more. It removes easily from skin and clothing, reducing post-job cleanup time. Slic-Tite® thread sealant works in extremely high-pressure systems, and it comes with several approvals to ensure industry standards are met.
• Safe, non-toxic, non-drying.
• Pressures: 3, 000 PSI for gas; 10, 000 PSI (680 BAR) for liquid.
• Washes off hands and clothes easily; quick and easy cleanup.
• Sealing Temperature: -50°F to 500°F.
• Contains PTFE for greater sealing power.
• Can be used on a variety of metals and plastic, eliminating the need for any other thread sealant.
Do Not Use On Oxygen Service; Use Oxytite Paste Or Slic-Tite® PTFE Tape.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > MRO Products & Supplies