The is an EDID emulator for DVI-D signals. The unit can capture an EDID setting in non-volatile memory from the output allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source. Features:
- Max. Data Rate - 3.3Gbps.
- Input/Output - DVI-D signals on DVI-I connectors. Passes analog signals on the DVI-I connector without processing.
- Control - Capture button.
- Ultra-Compact PicoTOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side by side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
- INPUT: 1 DVI dual link, DVI 1.0, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- OUTPUT: 1 DVI dual link, DVI 1.0, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- BANDWIDTH: 3.3Gbps.
- CONTROLS: Capture EDID button.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 5V DC, 20mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 6.22cm x 5.24cm x 2.41cm (2.45' x 2.06' x 0.95') W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.15kg (0.55lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK-4PT 19' rack adapter
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Portable Audio & Video > iPod/MP3