Klein Tools D511-6 6" Slip-Joint Pliers are a shear-type cutter designed for precision wire cutting. The tool features two versatile jaw positions and serrated jaws that provide sure-gripping power. The pliers have knurled handles that allow the user greater leverage. The pliers also feature a nickel-chrome plating that ensures a longer lifetime for the tool. The D511-6 6" Slip-Joint Pliers are a great addition to any tool box.
- Shear-type cutter
- 2 jaw positions
- Serrated jaws
- Knurled handles
- Nickel-chrome plated
- Handle Color: Turquoise Blue
- Handle Finish: Plastic-dipped
- Jaw Length: 1 3/16" (30 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1 3/16" (30 mm)
- Overall Length: 6 9/16" (167 mm)
- Weight: .39 lbs
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Home and Garden > Home Improvement > Hardware & Tools