Klein Tools D511-10 10" Slip-Joint Pliers are a shear-type cutter designed for precision wire cutting. The tool features two versatile jaw positions and serrated jaws that provide sure-gripping power. The pliers have knurled handles that allow the user greater leverage. The pliers also feature a nickel-chrome plating that ensures a longer lifetime for the tool. The D511-10 10" Slip-Joint Pliers are a great addition to any tool box.
- Shear-type cutter.
- 2 jaw positions.
- Serrated jaws.
- Knurled handles.
- Nickel-chrome plated.
- Handle Color: Turquoise Blue.
- Handle Finish: Plastic-dipped.
- Jaw Length: 1 3/4" (44 mm).
- Jaw Thickness: 15/32" (12 mm).
- Jaw Width: 1 3/8" (35 mm).
- Overall Length: 9 7/8" (251 mm).
- Weight: .83 lbs.
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Home and Garden > Home Improvement > Hardware & Tools > Tools