Klein Tools D248-8 8" Angled Head High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers feature an angled head design to simplify working in small, confined spaces. The pliers also feature a high-leverage design where the rivet is closer to the cutting edge. This design provides 36 percent greater cutting power than all other plier designs. The D248-8 8" Angled Head High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers are a great addition to any tool box.
- Angled head.
- 36% greater cutting power.
- Cutting Knives: Standard.
- Handle Color: Red.
- Handle Finish: Plastic-dipped.
- Jaw Length: 13/16" (21 mm).
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11 mm).
- Jaw Width: 1 3/16" (30 mm).
- Overall Length: 8 1/16" (205 mm).
- Weight: .60 lbs.
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Home and Garden > Home Improvement > Hardware & Tools > Tools