Klein Tools D228-7 7" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers feature a high-leverage design where the rivet is closer to the cutting edge. This design provides 36 percent greater cutting power than all other plier designs. The D228-7 7" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers are a great addition to any tool box.
- Angled head
- 36% greater cutting power
- Cutting Knives: Standard
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Finish: Plastic-dipped
- Jaw Length: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1 3/16" (30 mm)
- Overall Length: 7 1/8" (181 mm)
- Weight: .54 lbs
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Hand Tools