- Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts.
- All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals.
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
- Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.
- One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
- 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. of hard pressure on handles to 4, 000 pounds at cutting jaws.
- Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
- Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42
Overall Length: 18'
Capacity: 1/4' Hard or 3/8' Soft
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Hand Tools