- High strength spring steel fish tapes are stiff for long runs and are great for heavy duty wire pulls.
- Laser etched markings in 1' (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance.
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- Full grip style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case.
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds.
- The 13'' (330 mm) case diameter means you can reel in 15% more tape in a single revolution than similar sized 12'' (305 mm) tapes, saving you time and effort.
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other patents pending.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Home and Garden > Home Improvement > Hardware & Tools > Tools