The Justrite Corrosive Storage Cabinets with Sure-Grip Door Handle are specially designed to hold corrosives and feature double-walled 18-gauge steel construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, self-closing doors and self-leveling feet. A molded polyethylene shelf liner and bottom well liner protect against drips and spills. The bottom well liner is removable for easy clean-up. Cabinets are finished in durable blue powder-coat paint for maximum chemical resistance.
All cabinets except countertop model are Factory Mutual tested and approved. Not recommended for the storage of phenol, nitric acid or sulfuric acid. All cabinets except Piggyback Cabinet EF1953DS include one shelf.
Piggyback cabinet EF1953DS is designed to mount on top of standard 30- or 45-gallon cabinets, or stacked together to provide multi-level storage. It features two side-by-side compartments. It can also be wall-mounted or used on a countertop.
Regulatory Approval Key
- FM: Factory Mutual tested and approved
- UL: Underwriters Laboratories listed (Sure-Grip models are not UL listed)
- N: National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30
- O: Complies with OSHA regulations
- U: Complies with Uniform Fire Code
Slimline and undercounter models are too heavy or too large to ship via UPS. Commercial truck shipping costs vary. Key Features
- Comply with OSHA regulations, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30, and Uniform Fire Code
- Sure-Grip® handle is recessed to prevent snagging
- 10-year warranty
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Occupational Health & Safety > Safety > Safety Storage