netSELECT Fixed Video Amplifier Module, 10dB
- Provides video signal amplification for incoming cable feeds recommended for use when more than four outputs are installed or when signal level is low.
- Provides 10dB forward path gain and supports current digital cable systems and modems with a passive return.
- Pre-mounted push pins snap the module quickly into place.
- Requires NEMA 5-15 120V receptacle NSOKP(S).
- Includes RG-59 cable jumper to connect amplifier to passive video splitter.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Conferencing > Audio Conferencing > Conference Room Systems
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Installation