Hubbell's HI-IMPACT NEMA 4/12 consolidation point cabinet is designed for harsh environments where oil, dirt, dust and moisture are present. The HI-IMPACT consolidation point cabinet is a perfect solution to house and secure small switches, wireless accesspoints and cross connect products in harsh environments such as factory floor, convention centers, correctional facilities, and commercial kitchens.
Body and door fabricated from
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel and
- 14 gauge 316 stainless steel.
- Continuously plasma-welded seems.
- ?-turn, oil-tight latches on door.
- Poured-in polyurethane gasket on door.
- ANSI 61 Gray polyester inside and out over phosphatized surfaces
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Data Center Infrastructure
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Office Electronics > Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Installation
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Computer Accessories
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Installation