Greenlees 12" Dipped Grip Pump Pliers are precision-machined and through hardened for a consistent performance and longer lifetime. They feature right-angled teeth for gripping in both directions and the riveting process ensures joint integrity. The pliers have double layered vinyl handles for both comfort and slip resistance and they allow for easy storage. The Pump Pliers are a great addition to any tool kit.
- Precision-machined and through hardened
- Right-angled teeth
- Double layered vinyl handles
- Easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Overall Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Weight: lbs
- Adjustment Grooves: 7
- Jaw Capacity: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Hand Tools