Greenlees 0251-07M are molded grip high leverage diagonal cutting pliers. The pliers are forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength. They effectively cut most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails. The pliers feature dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance and have precision-machined, induction-hardened blades that strengthen the cutters and provide consistent performance. The pliers also feature custom grip flared handles for added comfort and leverage and a wider grip design that provides a larger load bearing area. The 0251-07M is a great addition to any tool kit.
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel.
- Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails.
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades.
- Dual cutting edges.
- Custom grip flared handles.
- Wider grip design.
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Overall Length: 7" (17.8 cm)
- .57 lbs.
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Hand Tools > Diagonal Cutting Pliers