Greenlees 0151-09M are molded grip high leverage pliers. The pliers feature diamond-serrated jaws for optimum cutting performance that effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails. They are forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength. The custom grip allows area for user identification and increases comfort while lessening user fatigue. The location of the handle ridge allows for user to "choke up" for greater control. The 0151-09M is a great addition to any toolbox.
- Diamond-serrated jaws.
- Precision -machined and induction-hardened blades.
- Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails.
- Through-hardened steel for longer lifetime.
- Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area.
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Overall Length: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm).
- Weight:1.13 lbs.
Please Note: This is not an insulated tool.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Hand Tools