Finisar's Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) transceivers offer DWDM transport with dramatically lower power and cost in a standard pluggable Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) package. The FWLF1634R is designed expressly for service providers deploying DWDM networking equipment in metropolitan access and core networks.
Basic digital diagnostic features for the FWLF1634R are implemented as described in Finisar Application Note AN-2030, "Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers". Enhanced diagnostic features are available as described in the DWDM SFP MSA.
- Up to 4.25 Gb/s bi-directional links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Temperature-stabilized DWDMrated DFB laser transmitter
- 100GHz ITU Grid, C-Band
- Low dispersion DFB laser
- Extended operating range: -5°C to 70°C case temperature
- Wavelength controlled within ± 0.1 nm over life and temperature
- Extended link budget with APD receiver technology
- 4x FC compliant
- 1x/2x, GbE compliant
- OC-48 LR-2 compliant
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Computers & Accessories > Networking Products > Network & Communication > Routing/Switching Devices > Modules