The Model Bi-directional RF Distribution Amplifier creates an ideal entry-level product for broadband distribution. Encased in an extruded aluminum shell, the Model meets the needs of small distribution systems which do not require IR control or modulator inputs.
The Model has one input for CATV or off-air antenna and six outputs for televisions. Four outputs are for televisions up to 75 feet away and 2 outputs can be used up to 150 feet away. The has bi-directional capabilities with a 5-42 MHz bandwidth return path on the CATV/antenna input. This allows compatibility with interactive CATV set top boxes.
Grid mount ears are included for mounting in the Model 2619 Rack-mount grid. The IS compatible with broadcast DTV Television signals on the VHF & UHF bands. The is NOT compatible with digital or analog CATV signals above 806 MHz (CATV channels 127-140). Features:
- One input for CATV or off-air antenna and six outputs
- Four outputs are for televisions up to 75 feet away and two outputs can be used up to 150 feet away
- Has bi-directional capabiltities, using a 5-42 MHz return path on the ant/CATV input for compatibility with interactive CATV set top boxes
- Includes CP-MB50 ears for mounting in the CP-2619
- 54 MHz to 806 MHz forward bandwidth
- 5 MHz to 42 MHz reverse bandwidth
- 1 dB nominal gain on "short" TV outputs
- 4 dB nominal gain on "long" TV outputs
- ±1.5 dB gain flatness
- Maximum input level 20 dBmv
- 6.3" W x 1.25" H x 4.5 D"
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Electronic Components > Semiconductor Products > Signal Components > Amplifiers
Automotive & Marine > Mobile Electronics & Accessories > Mobile Electronics > Car Audio & Video