- Channel Supported: 14 to 64 UHF, 65 to 125 CATV - Excluding 95 to 99
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
- Interfaces/Ports: RF Out, Video In, Stereo Audio Line In
- Height: 1.5"
- Width: 7.9"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Additional Information: Pushbutton digital programming of modulated channels, Can remotely power DA-8200 and DA-550 series distribution amplifiers, IR remote control signals from IR targets passes back through the system coax to IR emitters
- Certifications & Standards:
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
The Model 5525 Two-channel Video Modulator with IR converts two video and stereo audio inputs to two programmable TV channels (stereo audio is converted to monaural audio after modulation). The Model 5525 has IR emitter output jacks and the ability to remotely power a DA-8200 or DA-550 series distribution amplifier from up to 75' away. The Model 5525 works with both the 12-volt and 5-volt IR systems and accessories. The Model 5525 modulator offers video loop-through. Jumpers on the Model 5525 terminate the video inputs at 75 ohms. When a jumper is removed, the input can be looped using a "Y" adapter to feed the video to a local monitor or VCR. Information
- Name: 2-CH MODULATOR
- Category: Modulators
- UPC Code: 782644008276
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories > Distribution
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Home Audio & Theater > Audio Video > A/V Modulators & Demodulators