- Height: 6.8"
- Width: 5.5"
- Depth: 2"
The Model 3025 Three-input Video Distribution System with 5-volt IR accepts a CATV or antenna input, audio/ video signals from two video source and modulates them to two user selected channels that can be seen at five TV locations. The modulator channels are digitally programmed. Push a channel select button to choose the desired unused TV channel and the internal microprocessor digitally sets the modulator to the exact FCC channel specification. The channel settings are retained in memory during a power failure. The Model 3025 features optional IR control of connected video sources and whole house IR integration with a built-in 5-volt IR engine. Model 2133 set-top IR targets connect between the amplifier outputs and the television sets. IR emitters connected to the amplifier will repeat the IR remote control signals back to the video source component. Features
- All-in-one video distribution system
- Built-in modulators
- Modulator channels digitally programmed
- Programming retained in memory during power failures
- 5.5" W x 6.8" H x 2.0" D
- Name: Three-input Video Distribution System with 5-volt IR, Linear ALL IN 1 CATV+2IN 5OUT MD W/IR, Channel Plus/Open House/Multpx
- Category: Video Amplifiers, Video Accessories, AV Accessories, Audio & Video
- UPC Code: 782644003790
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Home Audio & Theater > Audio Video > A/V Modulators & Demodulators
Industrial & Scientific > Electronic Components > Semiconductor Products > Signal Components > Amplifiers