The digital optical and digital coaxial outputs may be used simultaneously for maximum installation flexibility.
Perfect for use with baluns that only offer digital audio pathways - pair it with a 979R at the other end to convert back to analog audio. FAQ
Q: Can I use both the digital optical and digital coaxial output ports simultaneously?
Q: Will the output Dolby Digital or DTS from my analog audio source?
A: No - the converts two channel analog audio inputs to the universally accepted two-channel PCM format for output. Select the highest compatible sampling rate for maximum audio fidelity. Features:
- Converts analog signals to digital audio
- Left/right analog audio input
- Digital coaxial and digital optical output
- Both digital outputs simultaneously operate
- Adjustable sampling rates (48 or 96kHz)
- U.S. designed and assembled
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Cable Zone > Hardware Connectivity > Connector Adapters