Model AL400ULXR power supply/charger converts a 115VAC 60Hz input, to 12VDC @ 4 amp or 24VDC @ 3 amp of continuous supply current non-power limited output. Red Enclosure.
• UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294),
Power Supplies for use with Burglar Alarm Systems (UL603),
Hospital Signaling and Nurse Call Equipment (UL1069),
Power Supplies for Fire Protective Signaling Systems (UL1481),
CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 -M1983, Signal Equipment.
• CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
• MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved.
• FM Approved.
• NFPA 72 Compliant.
• 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
• 4 amp @ 12VDC or 3 amp @ 24VDC of continuous supply current output.
• Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
• 115VAC 60Hz, 1.45 amp input.
• Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
• Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup.
• Maximum charge current .7 amp.
• Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
• AC input and DC output LED indicators.
• AC fail supervision (form 'C' contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Low battery and battery presence supervision (form 'C' contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
• Lifetime Warranty.
• Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH batteries.
• Dimensions: 13.5'H x 13'W x 3.25'D.
• 1/2' and 3/4' combination knockouts.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone System Accessories > Power Equipment, Surge Protection & UPS > Power Equipment > Power Supplies