Full-featured all-in-one communications system, which includes Phone System, Network Server and Message Center. Just select your phones and accessories.
The Allworx 24x has all the business tools you need wrapped into one unbeatable solution. The main components are:
- Phone System: A full featured PBX & Key phone system with VoIP capability already built in. You can make calls with new VoIP technology or use standard phone lines. The Allworx 24x connects up to 150 extensions using VoIP or analog phones - in any combination. You can mix and match Key or PBX system features by site, group or individual user. The system supports remote users and you can connect multiple Allworx 24x systems together to create one phone system across different sites.
- Network Server: This power-packed server offers the ultimate in protection - from a top-of-the-line Internet firewall to OfficeSafe, our automatic backup system. It's flexible, scalable, and offers LAN and WAN access. It easily integrates into your existing network - or it can be your complete network server. You can even create a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that provides secure Internet access for remote employees or directly connects two office locations.
- Message Center: With integrated messaging and group productivity tools, your team will be in synch like never before. Employee software lets you check email and voicemail at the same time - over the phone or via PC. You can also schedule meetings in a flash with group calendars. And everyone stays connected with functions like Presence Management and call routing. Our easy-to-use Administrator Software lets system admins manage the program right from the desktop.
Even with all these features, the Allworx 24x is the lowest priced converged system available today! Small businesses in particular will experience a wealth of benefits. Allworx is the right solution for:
- Your office: You'll work together more efficiently, more consistently, and more like a team than ever before. The Allworx 24x connects directly to your network, and supports your existing hardware, including PCs, printers, fax machines, application servers, and other network devices. Allworx enhances your current system - making it more efficient, simpler to use, and more cost-effective. You'll be up and running in hours, not days. And you can focus on your own customers, rather than your internal systems!
- Your employees: Allworx saves you time every day: all of your communication needs can be taken care of right from your desktop. Allworx software (included free of charge) interacts directly with the Allworx 10x server, providing access to all the system's services - from unified messaging for voicemail and email to presence management and group calendaring. Tasks are simpler, you'll be more productive, and working together is easier.
- Your budget: Allworx cuts your recurring costs, and delivers the fastest payback and the highest return on your investment. You won't believe how easy it is to get enterprise-level features on a small business budget - now you can access all the advantages of technology like VoIP and unified messaging. You can customize your system with a variety of options - from analog and digital phones to administrator software. You can also choose from countless accessories for voicemail, data storage, remote user support, and more.
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone Systems
Electronics, Computer & Photo > Office Electronics > Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Industry Solutions > Phone Systems for Professional Offices
Office & Business > Office Electronics > Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Industry Solutions > Phone Systems for Real Estate Offices
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone Systems > Business Phone Systems by Brand
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone Systems > IP PBX, VoIP Phone Systems
Office & Business > Office Electronics > Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Industry Solutions > Phone Systems for Multi-site Businesses
Telephony, PBX & VoIP
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Industry Solutions
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone Systems > Business Phone Systems by Size
Telephony, PBX & VoIP > Phone Systems > Small Business PBX Phone Systems